One of the biggest dangers for an agency is to forget it’s base as it grows. When an agency launches it usually welcomes any new clients, large and small, to help it grow. But once an agency reaches a certain size and is busy working away on larger projects it is typical that it begins to ignore the smaller clients and opportunities that were once it’s lifeblood.
We’ve seen numerous agencies over the years outgrow their original base only to fall on hard times when they lose a few of those large clients who have been all-consuming.
We don’t want to make the same mistake. Plus, we’ve enjoyed working with small, agile and enthusiastic entrepreneurs and helping them launch and grow. It’s exciting.
That’s why we have decided to launch the Sticky Small Business Unit; a stripped back version of the range of services we offer our larger clients in order to suit the needs and budgets of smaller businesses and startups who are looking for dynamic and sustainable growth.
Led by the newest Sticky team member Natalia Soares (pictured), the Sticky Small Business Unit can help with:
- Web design and development – for smaller sites with limited scope & functionality
- Search Engine Optimisation – for long term traffic and lead generation
- Adwords & Social Media Advertising – for faster results
- Blogging – for a cost-effective content marketing strategy
- Monthly Support and Advice – marketing experts to grow your business
If you’d like to discuss how we can help grow your small business, let’s talk.
- 360 Degree Digital Marketing
- Case Studies
- Inbound marketing
- search engine optimisation
- SEO Newcastle
- Small Business Unit
- Social Marketing
- social media
- Sticky Advertising Agency
- Sticky Post
- traditional media
- Web / Tech
- Web Blogs
- Web Design
- Zag Theory