We are launching the Sticky Internship Program (SIP) to assist aspiring marketing and communications professionals with gaining valuable training and experience.
SIP is aimed at students currently enrolled or recently completing a relevant tertiary education, ideally courses such as Business, Communication, Computer Science, or Visual Communication Design.
Successful applicants will be involved in the day-to-day administration of the agency as well as gaining first-hand experience in:
- Social media marketing
- Social media audit and assessment
- Search engine optimisation
- Web design
- Web development
- Online conversion measurement
- Account management
- Project management
- Media placement
The Sticky Internship Program is 2 days per week for 12 weeks and is based in our Newcastle office. Interns will be given a structured agenda for the period of experience and a written assessment and record of experience gained upon completion.
Interns will be expected to sign a Program Agreement and a Non Disclosure Agreement. All relevant insurances will be covered by Sticky.
In order to be eligible for the Sticky Internship Program candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be between the age of 18 – 30
- Selected internship field must be directly related to the candidates educational background
- Be currently enrolled in a tertiary course, or
- Be a recent graduate within 24 months of course completion
- Prove a genuine interest in the internship program
Our 12 week Summer Internship period commences 22 November, breaks over Christmas 24 Dec – 9 Jan, recommences 10 January and finishes 25 February 2011.
Applications are via email only and should be addressed to Craig Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sticky Intern Program”.