Results-driven Facebook & Instagram advertising
While organic social media posts can reach some of your followers, paid social advertising on networks like Facebook and Instagram allows you to expand your reach to a much larger audience. In fact, we believe it is one of the most effective digital marketing tactics available today.
Facebook and Instagram advertising allows you to target specific demographics, interests, behaviors and locations to ensure your ads are seen by the people most likely to be interested in your products or services.
A professionally managed Facebook or Instagram advertising campaign can drive highly cost-effective leads and sales for your business.
Sticky’s expert team specialise in lead and sales generation for B2C businesses via Facebook and Instagram campaigns. We manage successful campaigns for clients around the globe.
Before you spend another cent on marketing, let’s talk. We can discuss your current results and what you’d really like to achieve.
Then we can discuss whether we can help create an effective digital marketing plan to get the results you need sooner.
How does Facebook & Instagram advertising work?
Facebook and Instagram (part of the Meta group) advertising are both types of paid social advertising, which means you can pay to have your ads displayed on these social media platforms.
Facebook is largest English language social network in the world, which makes it an attractive advertising platform for businesses. Businesses can create and display ads in several formats, including images, videos, carousels, and more. Ads can appear in users’ news feeds, on the right-hand side of the desktop screen, in the Facebook Marketplace, or in Messenger.
Facebook allows you to target your ads based on various criteria, including demographics, interests, behaviors, and locations. Facebook advertising is also very customisable and businesses can set specific budgets, bidding strategies and ad placements.
Facebook provides detailed reporting on ad performance, which allows you to see how you ads are performing and make adjustments accordingly.
Instagram is a highly popular visual-based social media platform that is owned by Facebook. Instagram advertising works similarly to Facebook advertising, with businesses creating and displaying ads in various formats, including photos, videos, stories, and more. Ads can appear in users’ feeds or as sponsored content in stories.
Like Facebook, you can target your ads based on various criteria, including demographics, interests, behaviors, and locations. Instagram also provides detailed reporting on ad performance, allowing you to see how their ads are performing and make adjustments accordingly.
Sticky are experts at Facebook & Instagram advertising
We believe Facebook and Instagram advertising is one of the effective tools on the planet for B2C marketing.
Unfortunately, many advertisers and agencies don’t understand how to achieve the best results from these powerful platforms.
Sticky has developed highly successful strategies that allow clients, including some of Australia’s leading companies, to generate valuable leads and sales directly from their Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
In fact, Facebook and Instagram ads have become essential elements of our Growth Marketing Accelerator strategies for B2C clients. There currently is nothing available that is more effective or cost-effective for generating leads.
- Campaign Strategy: identify target audiences, select the best ad formats, set goals and budgets,and choose the most effective bidding strategies.
- Ad Creation: create engaging ads that will capture the attention of your target audience by designing graphics or videos, writing compelling ad copy and selecting the best call-to-action.
- Audience Targeting: identify the most effective targeting options by selecting specific demographics, interests, behaviors and locations to ensure that ads are shown to the right people at the right time.
- Ad Management: setting up ads, monitoring performance, adjusting targeting and bidding strategies and optimising campaigns for better results.
- Analytics and Reporting: provide detailed analytics and reporting, including metrics such as ad reach, engagement, clicks and conversions, as well as recommendations for improving future campaigns.