Digital marketing strategy
Any successful marketing plan starts with a detailed strategy that allows your marketing tactics to work in unison.
That is why Sticky developed the 360 Degree Digital Marketing Strategy to address client’s total online presence in a thorough and holistic fashion.
Business marketing has changed dramatically in the last decade:
- 84% of B2B marketers now use social media in some form. (Source: Aberdeen Group)
- 80% of business decision makers prefer to get information in a series of articles versus an advertisement. (Source: Exact Target)
- Marketers who have prioritized blogging are 13 times more likely to enjoy positive ROI from inbound marketing. (Source: HubSpot)
- Relevant emails drive 18 times more revenue than broadcast emails. (Source: Jupiter Research)
- Companies that blog typically receive 97% more inbound links. (Source: HubSpot)
- 88% of B2B Marketers cite case studies as the most effective form of content marketing. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
- 93% of business buyers use search to begin the buying process. (Source: Marketo)
If your marketing doesn’t reflect the way potential customers want to find you, you are losing valuable sales. You need a sophisticated marketing strategy that combines SEO, SEM, social media, content marketing, lead capture techniques, retargeting and detailed analytics.
Who needs a Sticky Digital Marketing Strategy?
- Anyone about to commission a new website
- Corporate marketers looking for the best results for their organisation
- Start-up businesses – they’re usually too focused on their own new product or application to develop a great online plan
- Anyone wanting to radically improve his or her results online
We research your objectives, target market(s), distribution options, competitors, resources, threats and opportunities.
We audit your existing website, analytics, SEO, conversion results, social media and competitor’s online presence.
We identify your strengths and weaknesses, your competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, your online opportunities and other potential niche markets worth exploring. This often unveils breakthrough ideas for your business.
We provide a detailed 360 degree plan to line up your core objectives and target market(s) taking into account the necessary SEO, conversion rate optimisation and social media. This plan isn’t about look and feel, it serves to deliver the right visitors to the most important parts of your website and help turn them into customers.