Sticky is a results-driven SEO agency based in Newcastle, Australia with clients around the globe.
If you’re not being found quickly in Google searches you’re losing business.
Sticky is a leading SEO agency that specialises in helping businesses improve their online visibility and drive more traffic to their websites. We have a proven track record of delivering results for our clients through customised SEO strategies. Our team of SEO experts stay up-to-date with the latest trends, ensuring that our clients stay ahead of the competition.
Whether you’re a small business just starting out or a large enterprise looking to dominate your industry, our 20 years of SEO experience means we know how to help you achieve your goals.
Before you spend another cent on marketing, let’s talk. We can discuss your current results and what you’d really like to achieve.
Then we can discuss whether we can help create an effective digital marketing plan to get the results you need sooner.
What is Search Engine Optimisation?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of optimising a website to rank higher in organic search engine results pages (SERPs) for specific keywords or phrases. The goal of SEO is to increase the quantity and quality of traffic to a website from search engines through organic search results.
SEO involves a variety of activities such as keyword research, content creation, on-page optimisation, link building, and website speed optimisation.
SEO is a long-term process and, done well, can reduce your reliance on Google Ads
In industries where Google Ads is very competitive and expensive, SEO can be a more cost-effective long-term solution.
Best of all, leads generated from SEO are 8.5x more likely to buy from you than outbound marketing such as direct mail or advertising.
The Sticky SEO agency solution
Beware: Most agencies offer SEO but very few know how to deliver a successful SEO solution. This can mean months of fees but very few results.
Sticky has been conducting successful SEO campaigns for clients, including some of Australia’s leading companies, since 2005. We have pioneered several SEO applications and partnered with leading suppliers globally.
Our unique ‘Total SEO’ strategy means that your website is continually optimised to grow your keyword base and dramatically increase qualified organic search traffic. We do this by not only optimising for selected search terms but also conducting 2nd and 3rd phase optimisation of peripheral and incidental terms.
We can also devise and manage a SEO-friendly content strategy to build authority and rankings.
- Keyword research: find the most relevant keywords for your business and industry
- On-page optimisation: optimise your website’s structure and content to help you rank higher in search results
- Link building: build high-quality, relevant back-links to your website, which will improve your website’s authority
- Local SEO: optimise your website and listings for local search
- Website speed optimisation: optimise your website’s load time, a key factor in the Google algorithm
- Mobile optimisation: optimise your website for mobile devices, another important algorithm factor
- Long-tail keyword strategy: identify and optimise for more specific industry searches
- Content strategy: devise and manage an SEO-friendly content strategy to increase rankings and authority
- Reporting & analysis: regular reports and analysis of your website’s performance